Linguine with Clams and Parsley
Satisfy your carb cravings with one of several delicious seafood pasta dishes, such as Linguine with Clams and Parsley or Ingredients12ounce(s) linguine pasta
1/2 cup(s) dry white wine or chicken broth
1small onion, finely chopped
2tablespoon(s) minced garlic
2can(s) (6 1⁄2 oz each) chopped clams, drained; juice reserved
1cup(s) chicken broth
3/4 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
2teaspoon(s) freshly grated lemon peel
- Juice from 1 medium lemon
1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Cook pasta as package directs.
- While pasta cooks, put wine, onion and garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add reserved clam juice and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered 3 to 5 minutes for flavors to blend. Stir in clams; heat through.
- Drain pasta; return to pot. Add clam sauce and remaining ingredients; toss to mix and coat.